The person responsible within the meaning of the basic data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states and other data protection regulations is
elio cloud solutions GmbH (hereafter: elio cloud solutions), Hanauer Landstraße 151, 60314 Frankfurt am Main, Simon Toprak, Sascha Vorderstemann, Germany Mail: email@example.com Phone: +49 69 2474504 40
Fax: +49 69 2474504 49
Data protection officer:
Name: Simon Neuberger
Company: elio cloud solutions GmbH
Street: Hanauer Landstraße 151
Location: 60314 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 2474504 40
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website www.elio-cloud.com, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address, first name and surname so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
3. transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO, necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time, to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
5. analysis tools
(a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
(i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of designing our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimizing them, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter „Google“). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer-URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are made anonymous, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie (see point 4) on your computer, if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the AdWords client’s website and the cookie has not expired, Google and the client will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for Adwords clients who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
On this website, the SalesViewer® technology of SalesViewer® GmbH is used to collect and store data for marketing, market research and optimisation purposes on the basis of the legitimate interests of the website operator (Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f DSGVO).
The data stored within the framework of Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion is not opposed by any legal storage obligations.
You may object to the collection and storage of your data at any time with effect for the future by clicking on this link https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out to prevent the collection by SalesViewer® within this website in the future. An opt-out cookie for this website will be placed on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
6. live support/chat
7. google maps
7. rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- in accordance with; Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data which was based on this consent in the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to the supervisory authority of our head office.
8. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
9. data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out by you at any time on the website under https://elio-cloud/privacy.